Thursday 30 August 2018

Loving You 47ways




When they ask you about me. Tell them I fell inlove with you 47ways and more. Do not be afraid to tell them that for you I broke down all the walls and mountains around my heart, I stripped myself naked and I dug rivers here for your love to flow into oceans of my soul. Tell them I lost myself in you. Tell them I burn candles everyday asking ancestors for you to come home and worship at my alter. Tell them I've started doing crazy things like praying because I've never experienced anything as effortless as loving you. Tell them, I once almost drove 700km's across the country at midnight just to hold you close. How I've broken down so many times in Tears and drowning myself in dry red wine just so I numb the pain. Tell them it's all worth it because I'll marry you 47ways one day and raise kids with you. You are the match to my soul candle that had never been lit before. You are just the right puzzle. I never believed in love before. I still lie to myself about loving you but every time my heart sings a different melody at the thought of you. This poem doesn't have an ending, ill finish it at the alter as vows of my eternal commitment to you. I'll finish it in front of the whole community and there, ill only cry tears of true love.

No comments:

Post a Comment