Wednesday 5 September 2018

47 Love Letters

1. I've never written a love letter before. It could be because I've always thought my words would fall on dead sand and die a slow death here. I never imagined the greens.
2.I hated you the first day I saw you, so writing love letters to you was never on trails of my mind map. I never planned to be here.
3. Dear lover unknown. The wind carries my voice to you.
4. I've been scratching words in this poem, tearing paper up.
5. Maybe i should throw these in the sea, they say great spirits dwell there.
6. Maybe they will carry my voice to you on rainbow wings and deliver it in your sleep.
7. When it does get to you.. bow down in prayer and burn incense because zange nasempilweni yakho ubone anything more spiritual.
8. Burn incense at midnight lover and receive this awakening.
9. My love letters travel in time.
10. My love letters make the universe echo your name.
11. We have been here before. You and I are a story written on the day of the bigbang.
12. We came from the same stardust, inhale this truth Damnit and find me. Let me be your back bone.
13. We have searched for each other far too long. Let's breath.
14. These are scattered words, can you see my train of thought? Ngbamba ngyayeka ngfuna inkondlo ezoksondeza eduze kwami.
15. Ngfuna incwadi yothando ebhalwe ngomoya ocwebileyo.

No comments:

Post a Comment