Tuesday 30 September 2014

STUCK IN TIME


Forgive me father for not believing
That your timing is always just perfect.

I’m stuck in time...

Butterfly wings floating in what used to be,
Memories of me and her, her and me.

I’m stuck in time...

I wanna find a leprechaun and abduct it.
Maybe the mythological little man of ancient
Folk law will grant me three wishes. 
I will look up to the sky holding stars
 in these very hands
That used to hold her; 
I’ll hold stars in between my laced
Two hands and believe nothing is impossible.
 Ill Wait and sing a prayer of these wishes. 
My three wishes are simple,
God am I asking for too much.

Grant me my son, her, our family.

At the end of this rainbow may
we find our hidden treasure?
Our golden pot of love that existed even before Christ
Came into existence, 
when the Goddesses of love like Venus
Ruled the universe and gave birth 
to the ancient believed in Cupid.

At the end of this rainbow I wanna find lost time, and re live
Memories like it was just yesterday,
At the end of this rainbow 
I wanna find a heart that once
Captured mine, maybe we will make endless love,
 float In magical clouds with Angels blessing us in unison.

We shall make endless love and in my womb we shall neat
Another being with art and poetry of her egg and my egg (it’s possible).
We shall name this new being Isis, the ancient Egyptian Goddess of
Fertility and magic for the magical connection
Between us could never be denied.
At the end of this rainbow…

I wanna find truth.

God I’m stuck in time.


No comments:

Post a Comment