Monday 14 July 2014

A Secret Poem to My Secret Butch Lover

A secret poem, to my secret butch lover..
Shine your torch into my face and see me
through this darkness in which i'm tryna hide.
Shine your torch and pave a way for your touch
that i crave through endless sleepless nights, 
i shiver at a thought of you. 

See i've built a home, a castle on fantasies of you and I. 
(these make me warm, and safe) .
You the queen of this all.

I love your walk, your deep voice, 
your SWAG 'they call it'. 
You stun me more than any other stud i've seen.
See, you... You light effortless smiles
at the corners of my mouth.

So kiss me...
Kiss lies out of my breath so i hide no more.
My secret butch lover.
After this night of burning passion and desire.
Please tell no stories of you and I.
Light your torch and tell not of our star lit, 
galaxy intertwining touches.
Look away, and fade into the light,
ill turn back to the light too,
and forge fake smiles, 
hallows, moans.
And love my femmine girlfriend..

My secret butch lover,
just know you left your scent on my soul
and i yearn for these endless stolen 
moments in the dark with you. 
I yearn for them to be truth in the light..
Shine your torch..

Silondiwe Mathebula

No comments:

Post a Comment