Monday 14 July 2014

Genuine Black Pearl

Genuine Black Pearl...
They say the natural Pearls 
are rare in the wild, 
so harvesting takes time.
I'm known for patience so i'll wait.
I'l write these craving for you,
yearning for you,
lusting for you poems
till my conscious will allow me
to pour out the rare truth of my soul.
your palm on mine, 
hope your soul can expose it sickles,
gravitate towards mine and 
harvest its burning passion and desire. Then, ill be your Oyster,
my body will be a nest for yours, 
and we shall swing and sing songs
that only art can comprehend. Hard burning passion shall flow 
from our coarse hair as we cling 
to each other's every hair and 
these very hairs shall become 
a ladder to heaven and purity 
and endless magic that only 
Angels can comprehend...

And we shall moan and speak 
in the tongues of the God's , 
it doesn't get more spiritual than this...
As I COME ....
closer to making a home for the 
genuine rare Pearl in the corners of my heart..
#TheHarvestBeWorthTheWait

#TheCulturedButterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment