Monday 14 July 2014

Breastfeed Me

Let me suckle on your breast.
Breastfeed to life, back to the land of the living.
Let me swallow love so true and alive from you.
Let me swallow the last love I’ll ever know for ill
Never be thirsty for another woman's nakedness again.

BREASTFEED ME.
Like and infant newly born,
Take me into your arms and school me
About what love, passion and intimacy should be like.
Pacify me and let me never yearn for more than this.
Let’s build a bond like that of mother to child.

BREASTFEED ME TO LIFE.
Breastfeed me loyalty and wisdom.
Breastfeed me my most accurate poems.
Supply me with nutrients of subsistence and rectitude.
Protect me against allergies of falsehoods and lust.
Protect me from infections of this deadly world,
So that I’ll always listen to you with an open
Soul and take you in.

Let me digest you.
Build my bone structure so i can always
Stand true and firm in loving you.

BREASTFEED ME.
Hold me skin to skin.
Give me a gift of a lifetime.
Secrete fire from your nipples,
I’ll drink it like milk that will cleanse me
And cement me to new beginnings and
Forever’s of just you and me.

Take it all off...
I want you to breastfeed me to life

And sink me into the sacredness of this all.

Breastfeed me to life.

#‎TheCultured_Butterfly

No comments:

Post a Comment