Sunday 23 November 2014

Words I Dont Wanna Hear...

There are other words I don’t want you
To use in my presence.

A bunch of empty I Love you’s, I need  you’s,
These have become nursery rhymes,
Everyday hymns with meaning peeled away
From them, so you recite them to me
To comfort me with them, and put me
Sleep so I won’t be awake to the fact that
Lies coat every word that your mouth spit.

There are other words I don’t want you
To utter in my presence.

I know, you whispered the same words
To another person who promised you
The world, shining Gold ring on your left
Hand’s second finger. Now
I wonder if you told them these with your eyes
Glowing with a smile,
Or with your hand on their face looking
Into their soul and with your lips slightly
Parted, kissed them.

My mind is making noise,
Speaking things I don’t wanna hear,
Im tryna silence it with this poem.
Paranoia must end with this full stop.
(She Loves Me)

Snap!
ok, still there are words you
Are not allowed to recite in my presence,

Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment