Monday 24 November 2014

Politics Of The Centre


I found my being at the centre of her being.
With her legs parted we said endless prayers begging
Eternity to begin just now and pin us
Down to our forever’s.
We said silent prayers and remembered things that
Our mothers and fathers said to us.
They said
“Woman was made for men, her womb as an
Offering to her lifetime husband. Her vagina the
Bearer of sexual stories that please only her man
As culture and religion and patriarchy intended it to.

They told us.. Homosexuality, lusting after  another woman
Is Un-African.
Then we remembered that Africa is a cradle of life, humanity
And civilization. Therefore it serves as a cradle of all sexuality.
Homosexuality existed here before Pyramids were erected and
The Nile River started flowing. before the Bushman and Hottentots 
occupied the South of Africa.
It was at the pick that was higher than Mouth Kilimanjaro,
In a place that was dryer than the Kalahari Desert, homosexuals
Found water underneath each other’s tongues and recited
Song Of Songs that led to all of eternity.

Don’t tell me about the politics of the centre.
I found my centre at her centre where religion
And culture restricted me.
I found fulfillment in her squirming and squirting.
With hands that only conceded love,
And fingers that only knew the magic of getting into her soul.
So I tapped her, tapping into her.
Africa is the origin of us.
I aint gonna feel sorry for finding Pleasure between
Her legs, and the wetness of her center.
She is my Eve, this fruit I shall devour sinlessly .
If Jesus came back tomorrow, I will kneel before his
Cloudy image calling  him Messiah, reminding him
Of tales I know of him from the Book they proclaim
Holly. I will say, King of the Sabbath, Son of Joseph
And Mary, I love her.
The Way your father in heaven loved Abraham
And Jacob. The way you loved the Israelites .
My soul before is a sacrifice I offer just as long as you offer
Me a chance to love her.

I beg. Speaking in poetic tongues, even Paul
And the Corinthians could these lines comprehend.
I Love a Woman

Politics of the Centre…


No comments:

Post a Comment