Friday 7 November 2014

Fulfilled My Fantasies


Woman.

You had my fantasies rewarded.
With every kiss, I wanted to hold on to your course
Hair, with every stroke I climbed a ladder to heaven
Where eternity lives, where Angels glide on cloud 9,
Where golden gates are a reality.

With every stroke, every muscle within the fragile
Parts of my body tensed up and released, tensed up and
Released. Tensed up, and released.
Couldn't hold it in. you made me flow to new realities.

Screaming, squirting, scratching, turning and tossing.
I could not have wanted you any closer than this.
I was hostage to your capable hands, stroking the
Most hidden parts of me, you detained me into this
Moment and falling detainee to you was what
Enchanted me.

Pulling on sheets behind me, bending my torso, partying legs,
Wanted you to have your way in. you made me curl my toes and
Feel vibrations throughout my body, descending to you I felt
Lifetimes beginning.

I Love you. You said.
Silence.
Pressing up against you, breathing heavily against your ears,
Pushing my pelvis against your hands, squirting from the inner most

Parts of me was the only way I could respond!

No comments:

Post a Comment